Healing is an art;
The Mind-Body Thrive Method™ empowers you to be the artist of your life.
Rebecca Capps, MA, MFT
Licensed Marriage & Family Therapist & Coach
You may have forgotten how good you can feel in your mind and your body.
Maybe you believe the issues you're experiencing, from feeling out of control in your relationship with food and your body to crippling anxiety and shame, will always be a struggle.
Real and lasting recovery seems out of your grasp.
If so, you are not alone.
Most people think they have to choose to live in a body they feel uncomfortable in or loathe what they have to do, who they have to be, or how they have to feel....just to get the body they desire.
What if I told you there's another way….
one where you don't have to sacrifice your joy for your health and well-being.
You deserve to experience life without guilt, shame, or fear.
Even though your struggles may seem overwhelming, the first step and solution start when you arm yourself with the proper knowledge, tools, support, and precise method to execute the ideal strategy. The MBT Method saves you time and money and gets you lasting results.
Your journey begins and ends with
The Mind-Body Thrive Method™
Are you ready to feel confident with food and your body?
Stop wasting time and money trying diet fads that don’t last.
Learn the exact tools you need to build a life you feel excited about.
The Mind-Body Thrive Method™ helps you cut time and money wasted on diets so you can get to the root of what’s causing you to feel disconnected.
You deserve to feel at peace with food and confident in your body.Apply Now
LET ME ASK YOU A FEW QUESTIONS.....
- Sick of always being on a diet and still not feeling confident in your body?
- Unclear about how to create balanced eating habits that are easy to follow?
- Feeling upset because no matter what you do, you never feel good enough?
- Kind to others but critical and unforgiving when it comes to yourself?
- Tired of playing out the same frustrating patterns over and over again?
- Feeling defeated because you let weight dictate every aspect of your life?
- Avoiding social situations that involve food due to the anxiety it creates?
- Always comparing yourself to others and hating how you look?
- Disappointed because it feels like your best years are behind you?
- Frustrated, overwhelmed, and unsure of what steps to take next?
What if I told you the traditional methods others have taught you to view as the “solution” are actually setting you up to fail?
Imagine a solution that actually helps....
The Mind-Body Thrive Method™ can help you to:
- Change your relationship with food to feel more balanced and flexible during mealtime.
- Have a bulletproof system to feel confident in your body, without ever having to diet again.
- Wake up every morning feeling stress-free because your mind isn’t constantly thinking about food.
- Love and accept your reflection in the mirror—without body checking or criticizing your looks.
- Release weight gain anxiety so you can ease into a life of total food freedom.
- Leave the “black and white” mindset behind so you can feel more consistent with your healthy habits.
- Be fully present to enjoy your life and the relationships that matter most.
- Release self-criticism regarding your “imperfections” so you can fully accept yourself.
Your intuition and soul landed you here for a reason; nothing you see here is by accident.
It’s your time to manifest total food and body confidence...so that you can become the happiest, healthiest version of yourself!
I created the Mind-Body Thrive Method to make it easy and fun to remain consistent with your goals — so that you can feel inspired every day. Because when you are intentional about working toward your goals and breaking generational patterns of suffering…life begins to feel exciting again (even magical)!
The MBT approach to food freedom and body love is all about healing the root of your struggles (which often stem from perfectionism and low self-worth)....so that taking care of your mental, physical, and emotional health becomes intuitive and easy. It offers you a flexible structure, actionable tips, and guidance from a licensed professional (one who’s committed to your success). You will get everything you need to immerse yourself in a new way of being….so you can experience total food freedom and body love. And right when you join, you become part of an exclusive and uplifting community that helps you stay on track with your goals.
What To Expect:
- A Welcome Kit introducing you to the many benefits of the Mind-Body Thrive lifestyle and that kickstarts your health and wellness journey.
- Expert-designed wellness tools to learn how to live and eat with balance.
- Self-paced modules, including meditations, journal prompts, questionnaires, and videos to help deepen your practice.
- A private community that offers you a safe, confidential, and judgment-free space to have greater accountability and connection.
- A recipe guide packed with delicious recipes + pantry lists to make it easy to start your intuitive eating journey.
- Bonus downloadable resources to help you overcome your most common struggles and set you up for lasting success.
- Encouraging and inspirational emails to help you maintain consistency in your practice.
- Guidance from me, a Licensed Marriage & Family Therapist + Wellness Coach who’s committed to your success. :)
This program is for you if:
You are ready to get in touch with your body and how to honor your hunger and fullness cues.
You have a growth mindset and are willing to overcome perfectionism to improve your relationship with food.
You are ready to challenge that critical inner voice that tells you you’re “not good enough.”
You want to heal the blocks holding you back from experiencing true joy and fulfillment.
You’re sick of feeling shame, guilt, and fear and could use help with releasing these emotions.
You want to become a better version of yourself and find your identity and worth in who you are as a person (instead of being defined by the size of your body).
This program is NOT for you if:
- You’re just looking for a quick fix….because learning to love your body takes patience and commitment (and it’s worth it!)
- You only want another new diet to try or someone to tell you what to eat…because this program is about SO much more than that. The MBT Method is about discovering what foods nourish you on all levels and make you feel alive.
- The thought of cultivating unconditional self-love and compassion for yourself does not sound appealing (you want to remain stuck in a cycle of self-loathing).
- You’re not ready for the shame-spiraling and perfection chasing to end.
- You’re not willing to invest in yourself and reap the benefits of a better life.
Here’s what others have to say about my program:
Rebecca Capps is a wonderful counselor. She helped me overcome many obstacles in my life. I remember I was really in need of a good counselor about 3 years ago. I was skeptical and didn’t want to talk to anyone. As I had more and more sessions with Rebecca I started to open up, which helped me start to heal. I would recommend Rebecca to anyone!!!! I appreciate her very much!
If you need a place where you can express how you feel without judgment and get positive guidance to make life changes this is the place for you.
Rebecca is bright and welcoming in every way. Her education and intelligence have given her formal qualifications but her warm heart and open mind make her an exceptional therapist. She honors each individual’s path while giving support and thoughtful direction. I consider it a gift to be able to work with her. (No joke people, she is awesome).
Why Work With Me?
Because I understand you. Let me guess…. The anxiety and fear you have around food and your body zap your ability to be fully present or confident in life.
Perhaps for a few weeks, you commit to changing habits that don’t serve you or eating healthy foods. But then you resort back to old patterns that include exhausting food rituals, people-pleasing behaviors, comparing yourself to others, and having thoughts that lead to low self-esteem.
I know this pattern because I’ve lived it. Through this experience, I found that consistency is the answer to what breaks us free from our old ways once and for all. It’s important to have guidance and a trusted support system to keep you going if you want these new practices to stick around as habits. I created my proprietary Mind-Body Thrive Method for just that…to offer you accountability, inspiration, and guidance to help you build the foundation and support you need to change your relationship with food and your body.
Frequently asked questions:
Can I wait to join…I’m not ready yet.
Will this program help me lose weight?
Can my program be customized?
How many people succeed?
The Mind-Body Thrive Method helps you to:
End the diet/binge cycle. ✔️
Feel more confident. ✔️
Get your brain space and energy back. ✔️
Stop comparing yourself to everyone else. ✔️
Focus on what’s important. ✔️
Fearlessly show up as your best self. ✔️
Here’s what others have to say about my program:
I’m Rebecca Capps—a food freedom therapist + wellness coach. I teach my clients tangible skills that will help them break free from some of their deepest struggles with themselves, their bodies, and food.
I know what it’s like to feel completely hopeless, broken, and like there’s something wrong with you. However, I also know what it’s like to break free from that and find happiness. Today, I am happier than I’ve ever been—and it’s my mission to help you achieve this, too.
I want you to experience the same freedom I have now so that you can feel more confident in your life. My story proves that healing IS possible and that you CAN free yourself from the chains of your suffering. And since you must live with yourself for the rest of your life, why not make it with the best version of you possible?