Feel happy and healthy in your MIND and BODY
so you can THRIVE in life
Stop starting over on Monday, tracking, and wasting your precious time + money on things that don't work so you can focus on what brings you joy
Let me help you achieve lasting food and body-image freedom – in just 90 days
Maybe you've forgotten how good you can feel.
You may believe that you will always struggle in your relationship with food and how you feel in your body.
You're tired of playing out the same frustrating patterns, but haven't found an effective way to change them.
If so, you are not alone....
Many people succumb to either living in a body they don’t like, or subject themselves to torture trying to achieve the body they want.
What if I told you there's another way –
one where you can achieve the health and satisfaction you desire while feeling happy and confident in the process?
Imagine how good it would feel to free yourself from:
• Thinking about food 24/7
• Feeling ashamed of your body and lack of willpower
• Not knowing how to adequately nourish yourself
• Measuring your self-worth by the numbers on a scale
• Quick-fix diets, fads, and marketing gimmicks
Stop dieting and stressing over food.
Start making empowered choices to experience lasting health and wellness.
You've rinsed and repeated the same 'ol routine of counting calories, restricting your diet, and binging, which has wreaked havoc on your metabolism and self-esteem.
You also haven't been given the proper tools or guidance required for creating lasting changes.
The Mind-Body Thrive program exists to help you become a balanced eater for life; it's based on proven methods that work and is the roadmap you've been missing.
You'll learn how to:
• Change your relationship with food to feel more balanced and flexible during mealtime
• Create a bulletproof system to feel confident in your body, without ever having to diet again
• Wake up every morning feeling stress-free because your mind isn’t constantly thinking about food
• Love and accept your reflection in the mirror—without body checking or criticizing your looks
• Release weight gain anxiety so you can ease into a life of total food freedom
• Leave the “black and white” mindset behind so you can feel more consistent with your healthy habits
• Be fully present to enjoy your life and the relationships that matter most
• Release self-criticism regarding your “imperfections” so you can fully accept yourself
The 90-day Mind-Body Thrieve Program™ consists of 13 self-paced Lessons spread across 3 Modules – “Mind,” “Body,” and “Thrive.”
This also includes over 9 hours of video access in addition to customized tools, guides, meditations and workbooks:
- A Welcome Kit introducing you to the many benefits of the Mind-Body Thrive lifestyle and that kick-starts your health and wellness journey
- Expert-designed wellness tools to learn how to live and eat with balance
- Self-paced modules, including meditations, journal prompts, questionnaires, and videos to help deepen your practice
- A safe, confidential, and judgment-free space to have greater accountability and connection
- Recipe guides packed with delicious recipes + pantry lists to make it easy to start your intuitive eating journey
- Bonus downloadable resources to prevent and overcome the most common food struggles to set you up for lasting success
- Encouraging and inspirational emails to help you maintain consistency in your practice
- Guidance from a Licensed Marriage & Family Therapist + Wellness Coach who’s committed to your success :)
Hi, I'm Rebecca...
From a tumultuous relationship with food and body image that began in my early years, I embarked on a profound journey of self-discovery. Struggling to find balance between nourishment and joy without resorting to harsh restrictions, I had long placed my self-worth in the size of my body and the opinions of others. This perilous path led me to a full-blown eating disorder, which nearly claimed my life when I was just 11 years old.
Though medical treatment saved me physically, I remained emotionally fractured. Restored weight and vital signs didn't mend the deep wounds within. I questioned whether I'd ever truly accept myself. Determined to confront the roots of my food and body issues, my journey of self-discovery continued through my youth and into postgraduate training as a therapist.
Even after earning my Master's degree, attending therapy, and devouring countless self-help books, I grappled with my relationship with food and my body. Then, a transformative epiphany struck me. I shifted my focus from viewing myself as a broken past to aligning with the future self I aspired to become. This newfound clarity became my guiding light, propelling me to acquire the knowledge needed to manifest my vision.
This program is for you if ...
- Your cravings are out of control and you've been relying on willpower to lose or balance weight
- You are ready to challenge that critical inner voice that tells you you’re “not good enough"
- You want to trust yourself with food
- You want to become a fuller version of yourself, and define your identity and worth by who you are as a person instead of the shape of your body
This program is NOT for you if ...
- You’re just looking for another diet or quick fix, because learning to love your body takes patience and commitment (hint: it’s worth it!)
- You have an active eating disorder that requires medical treatment
- The thought of cultivating unconditional self-love and compassion for yourself does not sound as appealing as remaining stuck in a cycle of self-loathing, shame-spiraling, and perfection-chasing
- You’re not ready to take radical responsibility for your body and life
(From Former Coaching Clients)
"I am a new person through working with Rebecca. Today, I have so much love and respect for my body, I no longer count calories, and I genuinely enjoy my wellness routine! I have struggled with food and addiction issues for my entire adult-life. My constant struggle to please everyone was taking a toll on my well-being, so I used food and alcohol to cope. I now have the tools to effectively cope with whatever it is that life hands me….and I no longer feel the need to pease everyone. My decision to work with Rebecca was one of the best decisions of my life and I am so grateful for her guidance."
"Rebecca is bright and welcoming in every way. Her education and intelligence have given her formal qualifications, but her warm heart and open mind make her an exceptional therapist. She honors each individual's path while giving support and thoughtful direction. I consider it a gift to be able to work with her. (No joke, people, she is awesome)."
"Rebecca Capps is a wonderful counselor. She helped me overcome many obstacles in my life. I would recommend Rebecca to anyone!!!! I appreciate her very much!"
"By giving myself permission to eat what I want, when I want…..I have taken back my power. I no longer feel controlled by food. And I’ve learned to love and accept myself through this process. Before I worked with Rebecca, I was frustrated by not being able to “control” what I ate. Some days I would be “good,” whereas on others, I would completely self-sabotage my efforts. I struggled with balance and consistency. The fact that I couldn’t maintain a healthy eating plan caused me to feel so much shame and self-loathing. I am eternally grateful for Rebecca’s guidance and would recommend her services to anyone!"